The Project Coordinator provides project and administrative support, assists with marketing efforts as assigned by the Executive Director. Works independently on special projects according to agreed timelines and special requests. The Project Coordinator must be an experienced, take charge professional with ability to manage administration and logistics in support of a busy nonprofit organization.
The Project Coordinator reports directly to the Executive Director. The Project Coordinator is a part-time position consisting of 30-35 hours a week.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with managing organizational database for membership, events, etc.
- Assist with the execution of marketing programs & promotions
- Aggressively gather information on each project to achieve quality event productions
- Must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines
- Coordination/implementation of up to 15 events per year
- Propose new ideas to improve the project planning and implementation
- Prepare and modify contracts as requested
- Prepare budgets and provide periodic progress reports to directors/board
The Project Coordinator should have a love for special event management, provide outstanding customer service, be an enthusiastic professional, and be able to build relationships with internal and external customers.
- 1-2 years of office administration or marketing experience
- Experience with event management and coordination
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including occasional evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism
Please send resume to email@example.com