Recently, there has been a rise of cases throughout the State of Maryland involving the public health crisis concerning the Coronavirus. To remain healthy and safe, we encourage visitors and patrons take precautions when shopping and dining within Downtown Bel Air and the surrounding community.
During these tough times, our business community suffers tremendously. Many of our small businesses operate on thin margins, overseeing their employees and covering the overhead operating expenses. We ask that you continue to support them as much as you can, and as much as you feel comfortable doing so.
How can you support the Downtown Bel Air community?
- If healthy and safe, please continue visiting our restaurant community and our small stores. Every dollar spent at a Downtown Bel Air business helps!
- Order carryout and/or curbside from our local restaurants.
- Purchase gift cards and certificates. Not only will you be helping them out now, but you can use them at a later date.
- Many of our retailers have an online store, which means you can continue shopping and supporting through e-commerce.
- Continue to share, comment, and like the pages and posts from the downtown community. This helps the business community with the best form of marketing – word of mouth!
Thank you for your continued support to Downtown Bel Air.