Held in month’s May to October, The Belle Aire Market is a seasonal open air market featuring antiques and finely crafted artisan items. With the original spelling of our dear town, The Belle Aire Market will evoke feelings of a Parisian bazaar right here in Downtown Bel Air.
Some of the treasures you will find will include, antique/vintage: housewares, furniture, industrial materials, linens, clothing, jewelry, and home décor; handmade: artwork, jewelry, clothing, outerwear, stationary, bath products, decorations, candles, lawn art, baby clothes, and much more.
Free to all
Plenty of parking is available throughout Downtown Bel Air. All parking is free in Downtown Bel Air on weekends and after 5pm on weekdays. Click here to see where you can park.
If you are interested in being a vendor at the Belle Aire Market, click here.
Photography provided by Jen Snyder Photography.
Event is weather permitting. In the case of bad weather, the event will be cancelled.
COVID-19 Related Information
Due to COVID-19, our staff will be working hard to ensure you have a pleasing and safe experience at the Belle Aire Market. Please read the measures below prior to your visit:
- Personal Protective Equipment: The Market will have hand sanitizer stations in multiple areas of the premises. Please be sure to use the stations upon entering and exiting the market for your safety.
- No Gatherings: Due to the CDC guidelines, gatherings will not be permitted at the Market. Proper social distancing should be practiced while with members of your party, and other market visitors.
- No Pets: To ensure the safety of both visitors and pets, pets will not be allowed at the market until further notice.
- Entry/Exit: There will be one entrance and one exit. Additionally, to ensure the safety of both vendors and visitors, there will directional signage outlining the walking traffic pattern.
- Face Coverings: Face coverings and masks are recommended, but not required.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation as we take safety measures to protect you and others from COVID-19.