2021 Chocolate, Brew & Wine Tour
The Bel Air Downtown Alliance is hosting our 5th Annual “Chocolate, Brew & Wine Tour” in March 2021. If you’re a beer or wine enthusiast, a lover of chocolate and sweets, and you have a desire to safely support our local small business owners, then this event is for you!
The 2021 Chocolate, Brew & Wine Tour will be a modified COVID-19 compliant version of what you’ve come to know and love, as Harford County is following all CDC recommendations for socially distancing and wearing a mask. If there’s one thing we all learned from last year, its that we need to be open to change, and we’re excited to bring you a fun experience re-desgined with the welfare of our guests and restaurant partners as a top priority.
What will be different & What remains the same
- This year’s Tour will be extended frome one day to eight – stretching from Saturday, March 6th to Saturday, March 13th! We want guests of the Chocolate, Brew & Wine Tour to spread out their visits across all 8 days to help ensure that crowd sizes stay small. Remember, you must be seated to be served if you plan to stay at the location where you redeem your ticket, and party sizes are limited to 6 people.
- No restaurant check-in, instead you’ll come by the Bel Air Armory in the days leading up to the event to pick-up a bag full of Tour goodies!
- In place of credentials you’ll receive a Tour Brochure highlighting all the details you’ll need to explore the various stops on the Tour.
- Any individually-wrapped chocolates and sweets will be included in your Tour goodie bag, instead of sweets vendors serving you in the restaurants.
- You will still receive drink tickets to redeem at the pubs and restaurants. The featured beer or wine per location will be printed on each ticket.
- You’ll receive a ticket for any sweets that aren’t included in your Tour goodie bag, and you can redeem those from the location itself.
- The price of this year’s ticket remains the same with no increase. It’s a great value for the amout of beer, wine and chocolate you get to enjoy!
- For the first time you’ll have the chance to win raffle prizes for gift cards to restaurants, barber shops, and boutiques, and you might even win BIG and score VIP tickets to the MD State BBQ Bash!!!
At the core of our mission the Bel Air Downtown Alliance is here to support the economic vitality of Downtown Bel Air. And this event is no different, expect that our local small business owners need the love and support of our great community now more than ever before! We know this event is well-loved and well-attended, and that it looks really different this year, but we’re sure you’ll still enjoy a very sweet experience.
We hope you purchase your ticket today and start to make plans! Maybe you meet a friend on Tuesday night and plan to hit two stops, then on Thursday it’s date night with your significant other. Friday Happy Hour is one of our favorite times of the week and a great opportunity to mask-up and grab a cold one with co-workers! Finally, head out with a neighbor on Sunday Funday and redeem the rest of your tickets.
Let’s bring business safely and responsibly to our restaurants, pubs, cafes and sweets shops, and help maintain Bel Air as the Heart of Harford.
Must be 21 years or older to participate. No refunds.
If held in-person discounted Designated Driver tickets will be made available.
Previous Brew Tour Locations and Sweet Treats Provided by:
- AleCraft Brewery
- Bel Air Liquors
- Black Eyed Suzie’s
- Independent Brewing Company
- MaGerk’s BelAir
- Main Street Tower
- Sean Bolan’s Irish Pub
- Vagabond Sandwich Company
- Coffee Coffee
- Crossroads Bistro
- Log Cabin Chocolates
- Main Street Tower
- Newberry Cafe & Bakery
- North East Chocolates
- Sunny Day Cafe
- The Nest on Main
- YogaFresh Bel Air
- Z Vault Bel Air
Downtown Bel Air
Parking is free in Downtown Bel Air on weekends and after 5pm on weekdays.
March 13th | 11am-6pm
Event is rain or shine.
$55 per ticket
$60 per ticket at the door (while supplies last)
Photography by: Jen Snyder Photography.