The Bel Air Downtown Alliance is hosting a Chocolate, Brew & Wine Tour to continue the chocolate theme March 2nd in Downtown Bel Air. This is a “pub crawl” event for beer and chocolate enthusiasts. A ticket to this event includes a drink at each pub, discounted food menu, chance to win giveaways and chocolate from Flavor Cupcakery, Sunny Day Cafe, Coffee Coffee, Log Cabin Candies and Mouth Party..
Click the button below to purchase tickets. Must be 21 years or older to participate. No refunds.
Check-in for the event is from 1-4 pm at MaGerk’s Pub. Tickets may also be purchased for the event during check-in the day of the event.
Lanyards are brought to you by »
Credentials are brought to you by »
Locations Sponsors include »
Brew Tour locations include:
- Looney’s Pub- Heavy Seas NODA (Witbier; Hazy Wheat Ale brewed with Oranges and Grapefruits; 5% ABV) or House Wine
- MaGerk’s Pub- Heavy Seas Winter Storm (Imperial ESB; 7.5% ABV) or House Wine
- Black Eyed Suzie’s- Old Oriole Park (Bohemian Style Lager; 4.5% ABV) or House Wine
- Independent Brewing Company- Any beer of your choice
- AleCraft Brewery- Any $5 beer on their menu
- Sean Bolan’s- Heavy Seas Single Cannon (Single hopped IPA; 6% ABV) or House Wine
- Bel Air Liquors
- Vagabond Sandwich Co.- Heavy Seas Café Au Lait Stout (Partnership with Right Proper Brewing; Milk Stout; 5% ABV) or House Wine
- Main Street Tower- Blue Moon Winter Wheat Spiced Abbey Ale 1/6 (Winter Wheat Spiced Abbey Ale; 5.9% ABV) or House Wine
- Z Vault
- Newberry Cafe
Chocolate and sweet treats provided by: Flavor Cupcakery, Sunny Day Cafe, Coffee Coffee, Log Cabin Candies, Mouth Party and Crossroads Bistro Food Truck.
Downtown Bel Air
March 2 | 1pm-7pm
$50 per ticket
Plenty of parking is available throughout Downtown Bel Air. All parking is free in Downtown Bel Air on weekends and after 5pm on weekdays.
Photography provided by Jen Snyder Photography.
Event is rain or shine.