The MD State BBQ Bash will take place Oct. 13, 2023 from 4 – 10 p.m. and Oct. 14, 2023 from 12 – 10 p.m. This is a rain or shine event.
All applicants must submit payment with their application. The committee will not review your application unless it is complete with payment. In the event of your application not being accepted, your application fee will be refunded.
- Only space is provided. All accepted businesses/vendors must provide their own tables, chairs and display materials.
- Electricity is available for lighting only.
- WiFi is not available.
- Set-up time will be communicated in a later email as we get closer to the event date.
Setup is mid-day Friday with all booths complete by 1 p.m. All crafters must be open the entire time the Bash is open: 4 – 10 p.m. Friday and 12 – 10 p.m. Saturday. Electricity for light only is available at all spaces. No vehicles are allowed back in the area after setup.
- All artwork and products sold must be the businesses original work or have the proper licensing.
- All products must be for sale at the price range indicated on the form.
- Submission of this application constitutes an agreement with all conditions of this show and includes permission to use submitted images of accepted works for publicity purposes.
You must submit payment with your application to be considered. No refunds except in the event of your application not being accepted, your application fee will be refunded.