Roll Out the Barrel is a premium bourbon and cigar event. Taking place the evening of Saturday, September 11th, Roll Out the Barrel is an exclusive tasting event that will feature an outstanding selection of the most prestigious bourbons from over a dozen distillers.
37 N. Main St
Bel Air, MD 21014
September 11, 2021
Tickets go on sale summer 2021
Attendees will be able to sample and learn about the particular bourbons through the representatives who will be there to educate the bourbon enthusiasts. Roll Out the Barrel will feature bourbons, rye and single malt like: Jim Beam, Maker’s Mark, Knob Creek, Buffalo Trace, 1792 Ridgemont, Ezra Brooks, Rebel Yell, Smooth Ambler, High West, Hill Billy, Bulleit, George Dickel, Old Forester, Woodford Reserve, Wyoming Whiskey, Filibuster, Few, Wild Turkey, Evan Williams, Henry McKenna, Elijah Craig, Larceny, Uncle Nearest, Stroudwater, William Wolf, Vespertino, and more!
A ticket to Roll Out the Barrel includes:
- Tastings of unique bourbons coordinated by Bel Air Liquors
- A bourbon infused cigar provided by Main Street Cigars
- A bourbon inspired, catered dinner by One Eleven Main
- Specially brewed craft beer by Bel Air’s Independent Brewing Co.
- Custom Roll Out the Barrel souvenir glass