What is WorkAlli?
WorkAlli is Bel Air’s newest co-working space to encourage innovation and entrepreneurship in the community. With four drop-in desks and a conference room, you’ll be able to do your business on your own time and have a space for both individual and collaborative business.
Test out our facilities by reserving a desk for the day, or try out our conference room for bigger meetings by the hour! If you enjoy your experience, why not become a regular and become a member of WorkAlli to maximize your productivity?
WorkAlli is a project from the Bel Air Downtown Alliance, a 501(c)(3) community development organization whose mission is to mobilize stakeholders to invest in Bel Air’s neighborhoods, economy, and quality of life.
Did you know that co-working space members experience less stress and are more productive than traditional cubicle workers? Co-working also encourages a sense of belonging and community, making members happier and more engaged with their work.
In addition to the health benefits, co-working is also great for the economy and environment. Local co-working spaces, such as WorkAlli, preserve talent and innovative business ideas in our community and help support already-existing local businesses. Keeping people in the community and in a shared space also reduces commuting and the need for other resources, which makes for a decreased environmental footprint.
WorkAlli is located at 5 N Main St Ste 2B, Bel Air, MD 21014, with easy access to I-95 and U.S. Route 1. Bel Air is located just 30 miles north of Baltimore and 70 miles north of Washington D.C., making it a perfect place for businesspeople.
Additionally, WorkAlli is located on Main Street and within walking distance of great restaurants, breweries, shops, services, and more – you won’t need to go far to find what you’re looking for! Come see what co-working is all about and reserve a desk today!
Book a Desk or Room
WorkAlli has 4 individual work desks available to rent for the day and a conference room available to rent per hour. Click on a green dot below to book your space today! If the map is not loading, click here to be directed to our scheduling website.
- 4 large individual drop-in desks with chairs
- 1 conference room
- Kitchenette complete with refrigerator, microwave, and sink
- Single restroom
- High-Speed WiFi
- Access to electrical outlets and photocopier
- Managed by Main Street Managers who are available for questions
- 3 designated offices that are currently unavailable, but ask to be added to the waitlist!
- Parking garage conveniently located
- Easy Access to CoffeeBar and Downtown Bel Air Restaurants and Boutiques
- No need for physical check in – just walk in and get to work!
- Membership available
Drop-in Desk Day Rate: $20/day (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Conference Room Hourly Rate: $10/hour (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
WorkAlli offers the following three membership levels, sure to fit your needs as a working professional:
- $90/month: up to 5 visits per month
- $160/month: up to 10 visits per month
- $200/month: unlimited visits per month
All members will also receive the following benefits:
- Conference Room discounts
- Photocopier access
- High-Speed WiFi
- Ability to host meetings at your desk with no additional fee
- Easy access to CoffeeBar and Downtown Bel Air Restaurants and Boutiques
- Invites to networking and community events
- Discount on Bel Air Downtown Alliance Membership
Please note: it may take 1-2 business days to process membership.
Offices in the WorkAlli Co-Working Space:
Ehrsam Wealth Management
Gina DiCarlo, LLC
Mindful Path Counseling, LLC
Bel Air Downtown Alliance